Lost in 2015

No I didn't stop taking photos. In fact things have been booming and work has really taken off for my second company; Knickers and Pearls. It is primarily boudoir and beauty photography.  I work with an amazing Makeup artist and we have so much fun with our clients.  You should check out that blog.... (it hasn't had much updating either) K&P

The website has had many full galleries posted since I've blogged a session.  3 maternity sessions | 1 newborn lifestyle session | 2 1st birthdays | 3 headshot sessions | 2 families | 1 senior | 1 engagement | 1 wedding reception | 2 {weddings} | Mother's Day Tea | Scholarship Fundraiser | 2015 Miss Grant Township girls and the many beautiful ladies of Knickers and Pearls.  You can check all of those out here.  

In the next few days I will be working hard to catch up on the blog!

Oh and since the "awesome" trip to NC;
 I have an 2 amazing new nephews.

We have new amazing, hardwood floors (I discovered and refinished myself)

 I shaved half my head


My garden is Bloomin

We sold and emptied my child-hood house


My dad moved to Tucson (I got to visit Mom's ashes!!)


I had the time of my life in Vegas for a Bachelorette Party


I completed 3 sets of wedding invitations for some awesome clients


I presented Mom's Memorial scholarship to a deserving Senior at WHS

I baked a lot and made my first deep dish pizzas
 

Stay tuned for what's to come!


{not-the-official photog}

Comments

Popular Posts