Traveling for business without a camera

When a 2016 KP wedding couple asked if they could fly my to NC for engagement photos I obviously said yes...

They booked my flight and we started makeIn plans for where to shoot once I was there. Then Tara let me know that Jessica won't be able to come in to town because she got put on assignment.  Tara said to come hang anyways. Well duh! 

I spent a lovely Valentine's Day with my man then woke up at the crack of dawn {okay it wasn't that early} and headed out in the negative temps to get my ass out of Chicago for about 24 hours.

What are we gonna do? I've never been to Fayetteville. I think I've had a layover here in Charlotte though. I remember the tequila bar. {Which by the way will not be able to serve me a bloody until noon.}

Anyways, back to the title. Right, I don't get to take photos of the lovely couple while I'm here. Sure I still would have brought my camera and taken far to many photos of our adventures, but no. Last week in the middle of a beautiful boudoir session it broke. Everything worked except the shutter.  Sure I wanted to run out and buy the Mark 5d iii, but it's just not that simple. I know that's what I was planning to buy but I am not ready at this minute. I'll wait, until I get home tomorrow. I have to havewait, but ate the same time I need to have  it warmed up and ready before my beautiful Knicker & Pearls ladies come in at the end of the month!  I'm pumped for a new camera but not looking forward to needing 2 new ones right away so my second shooter is equipped properly for upcoming weddings.

Good thing this iPhone "takes good pix." Certainly nothing I can print with any sort of quality but I will absolutely be able to stop and take in this entire trip without my head behind a giant camera.  I'm taking this as a short R&R Vaca!!
Chicago -5 degrees 

Charlotte 20 degrees

I will take that as a win. Can't wait for breweries, gay bars and country bars.  And I'm sure 19 hours here will be plenty of time to pick up a sweet accent!

Comments

Popular Posts