Trip too short & waking up with a bang

After all the hustle and bustle, I hung out in Charlotte for a few hours, with one expensive Bloody Maria and some tacos. It was time to board my flight and they delayed it. Then they canceled it. I was told they could get a bus for everyone (wait about an hour) and it would take about 3 hours to get to Fayetteville.  Instead, I got on a flight back to Chicago! Boringgggg. What a wasted day of travel! But I made it back to meet my new kitty niece and sleep in my own bed!! Everyone meet Valentine. So little.

After the exciting, long day of traveling and meeting kitty, I made it to my house. At 6:38am, a loud crash woke me up. Once I was conscious enough to realize what was going on, I figured out that my favorite little monster most likely was trying to climb on top of or bedroom mirror. I drug my booty out of bed to see I was correct. 
Looked for skiddles (who can crawling out from under the bed, thankfully not squished by the giant mirror) and kicked her out of the bedroom. 


Yay for glass cleanup and vacuuming before 7am. 




Comments

Popular Posts